Where would you like to go?
When would you like to visit?
Before booking a date for your next visit, please enter below the unique codes for all your Frequent Visitor Passes. You'll need to enter the pass for every individual who wants to visit, including carers
How many tickets would you like?
Book your shows
Woodland Sessions Terms & Conditions
- Access to the site for these event evenings will be from 6:30pm – 1am only, dependant on ticket type.
- All Woodland Sessions event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All guests wanting to attend these Woodland Sessions events must buy a ticket online in advance. No walk-ups will be accepted.
- Woodland Sessions tickets are valid for entry to Robin Hill from 6:30pm only. No admission will be accepted ahead of this time.
- Woodland Sessions tickets entitle you to one visit only. No Robin Hill 7-day returns are permitted on these event tickets.
- An adult aged 18+ must accompany persons under 16 years of age at all times during these events. COMEDY Night on Thursday 15th July is restricted to 14+ only and may contain language or humous that some might find offensive. PARTY Night on Saturday 17th July is restricted to 18+ only.
- These events are NOT included within the Frequent Visitor Pass offering.
- Access to Robin Hill rides and attractions are NOT included within this ticket.
- Whilst we operate COVID-safe policies and procedures in accordance with government guidance, all guests will be expected to adhere to all social distancing laws in force within England. This may include the requirement to wear face coverings when indoors or complying with changes to venue locations and seating provisions.
- No alcohol or glass bottles will be permitted on site at any point.
- Prohibited items include any and all flammable liquids, gases, aerosols, flags, banners, pyro, sharps or any objects deemed to have potential to pose danger to our guests (at the discretion of staff and security).
- Admission is subject to potential security/bag searches.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission, or eject, any customer at any time who is intoxicated, acting in an unsocial or aggressive manner, or for any other reason at the absolute discretion of management.
- Challenge 25 will be in operation – please bring your ID with you!
· Programmed entertainment may be adjusted or cancelled. All events may be cancelled or amended at short notice. The park reserves the right to amend these details as they see fit, at any time, for any reason. This may be as a result of unfavourable conditions or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the parks’ control.
· In the instance of full event cancellation, a refund will be issued on the ticket price total. Booking fees are strictly non-refundable.
· When booking online, Amphitheatre seats must be selected. This selection is final and no adjustment of seat selection will be permitted post-purchase.
· These events employ special effects such as strobe lighting and smoke machines. Please beware if you suffer from conditions such as photosensitive epilepsy. Please contact us ahead of your visit if you have any concerns.
· All Robin Hill standard entry terms & conditions apply.